Everyone in the company, whether in the executive department, in the quality service, the sales department, purchasing, innovation or style, is aware of the many actions needed to be implemented in its profession in order to improve the current consumer trends.
Each product, each project, each customer is a new challenge we try every day to take up without leaving out environmental and social issues raised by the beauty world.
Thus, 3 CSR pillars govern our daily work at ACTIMPOR :
Eco-designed products development
We favor local production as well as the use of raw materials that are :
- Recyclable and/or recycled (certified Global Recycled Standard)
- Natural and organic (certified GOTS)
- Tested for harmful substances (certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO- TEX®)
- From responsible sources (certified FSC®)
The purchasing of responsible raw materials is an integral part of or second pillars ;
- Buyers are trained in responsible purchasing (definition of environmental and social issues for each category of purchase).
- Social audits in our factories by INTERTEK (taking into account environmental and social impacts of our products).
- Suppliers certified SA8000 (compliance with international labour standards).
- Complete transparency towards our clients at each stage of the production chain made possible through lasting relationships we maintain with our suppliers.
Ethics : Protection of our stakeholders
- 100% of the employees are trained to an anti-corruption program.
- Respect of our stakeholders’ personal information formalized in our GDPR policy.
In order to assess our environmental and social performance we decided to call on EcoVadis which is a rating CSR platform. Indeed, ACTIMPOR is annually evaluated on its environment, responsible purchasing, ethics and social policies. In 2020 we obtained a score of 51/100 which places us in the top 13 of companies evaluated by EcoVadis in its field of activity.
Committing to progress
Our 2022 vision: Continuous improvement of our program « WE CARE » :
You can find updates of our practices regarding sustainable development on the UN Global Compact website. We annually submit a Communication on Progress.